Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Going to the Dogs

When I was a kid, I loved my red Converse "Chuck Taylor" All Star "sneakers." Years later I bought a pair of red Vans. Ultimately I found them mightily uncomfortable, so I gave them to my son Domenick. He loves them.

Today I had an assignment to shoot photos at boutique that carries a line of shoes, socks (this dog, Koko, is wearing a pair) and clothing for dogs.

I'm asking Santa for a pair of red Converse "Chuck Taylor" All Star. Maybe I can put a pair of those comfort gels inside them. I can always give them to my son. Life's to short to wear ugly dress shoes. And besides...I think I'd look better then Koko...red's just not her color.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who dressed her? Red shoes with BURGUNDY sweater??? What WERE they thinking??? Quick, call the fashion police ;-)

Anonymous said...

They just don't make sneakers as comfortable as they used too. I know for a fact it's not our feet aging and changing over time.