Sunday, July 12, 2009

Road Trip






We departed Redlands on Saturday for Fallon, Nevada for a one week vacation visiting friends and memories. This is the place Georgia and I met. One of the things we loved best was the eight hour drive from Fallon to Southern California to visit with my parents. And the drive and sights along the way evoke powerful memories and emotions. During those drives we loved were sealed in our own little bubble without distractions. We'd talk, laugh, talk, cry, sing and talk some more. I believe it was the basis and strength of our long lasting relationship. So it was exciting to include our boys on this trip. We talked and laughed, and while we didn't cry or sing I hope we're building memories with our boys that they'll talk about for years to come.

1 comment:

toni said...

That's it. I'm taking a road trip to Boulder. Cover my shifts for me?