Monday, December 27, 2010

Overcoming the Parallax Error...Sort of.











































I've been having a lot of fun with the Hipstamatic application for my iPhone. While attempting to overcome the parallax error inherent with the application (or simply going with what you get) I couldn't help but think how these photos have represented my life at times. In no particular order mind you.

Even while playing the King of Hearts (or was that the Joker?) life is a bit askew. And I guess I've come to realize that if my life was orderly, peaceful and totally in focus...how boring it would be.

So I'll continue to look at my life with my own personal parallax error, guesstimating what's in the viewfinder, peeking over the top trying to align the view, looking for the best light and always waiting for the decisive moment!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Incredible! My English is poor but your blog is wonderful.