Friday, February 25, 2011

And Now for Something Completely Different...well sort of.

The "iconic" Yosemite Valley view photographed from the Tunnel View off of California State Route 41.


A propane truck with chains on it's tires nears Badger Pass on California State Route 41 while traveling over black ice.




Wawona Tunnel just west of the Tunnel View along California State Route 41.




















Okay, so this not really "something completely different." But it does following on my post from a few days ago regarding a recent trip to Yosemite National Park.

As a photographer, I was attempting to stay away from the "normal" iconic views of Yosemite. And as part of that self-challenge, in addition to my earlier photos, I captured these images with my iPhone using the Hipstamactic app.

No comments: