Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Abraham Bunny


We use an older table cloth under a nicer table cloth to help protect our tables against spills and heat. So when we removed the old table cloth we discovered that it had done it's job and absorbed some kind of spill. We have no idea when or what was spilled but the result ended up being this. The Shroud of Sforza. Okay, actually the Tablecloth of Sforza. The more I looked at it, the more I believed it to the image of Abraham Lincoln. My wife just laughed at me. My son said, "Well...maybe the Mr Potato head version of Abraham Lincoln.

In some recent and arcane study it was discovered that Abraham Lincoln was the number one most recognizable figure in American history...closely followed by Bugs Bunny.

Now that I think about it, maybe it looks more like Bugs.

1 comment:

tony said...

funny, i think i see che guevara