Monday, July 6, 2009

The Great Outdoors!







It is a mere 20 minute drive, and a easy 15 minute hike. And we had really forgotten about it. This past weekend my wife, the boys and I headed out for Forest Falls, located in Mill Creek Canyon at the edge of the San Gorgonio Wilderness area in the San Bernardino National Forest.

Okay, so that's the geography lesson.

We had a wonderful day and I had forgotten how beautiful the area is. I have learned some people even refer to it as the "Little Yosemite." It was apparent from the lack of trash and graffiti few people venture all the way up to the falls. There were and few tell tale signs of people. But for the hour or so we enjoyed the scenery it was just us and one small nosey brown bear. I did not include a photo of the bear because my son Noah did a much better job and you can see the bear here on Noah's blog.

2 comments:

Noah said...

thank you for being a great daddy and wonderful mentor! You are a fabulous photographer! We are all lucky to see your photographes!

LOVE
Mr.Boy

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a great day. Georgia