Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Shoeless

Day 50 - Photo 50. This perplexes me. Okay, So I had a bit of fun letting the Love Seat have a voice, but I was serious. Really! I have traveled the world over, and America is the only country I've ever been to where anyone would throw a pair of shoes up over wires...on purpose. So let's let the shoes have a voice for a moment.

"Dude! What the hell were you thinking? Really?! Throw me over the wire and leave me here?! Really?! Geez! Have you priced a pair of shoes lately? What are you...made of money? Next time you get the urge to throw a pair shoes somewhere, stuff them with dollar bills and toss them at the homeless guy with the 'Anything will help' sign at the freeway off ramp. Dumb ass."

Okay, I'm done. Except for this, on your next drive through the city, town, or neighborhood take a mental count of shoes over wires. My guess is we could provide shoes for a small third world nation.

I'm going for a walk!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shoes over the wire usually meant the people below deals drugs. Or something of that nature. I'm glad to see you are continuing the blog!